10. No blogger worth his/her salt would ever do a top ten list.
9. Slacker bloggers will do a top ten list just to get a quick post.
8. Some slackers have difficulty thinking of ten reasons.
7. Slackers will ask a question and count it as a reason.
6. It gives slackers an excuse to post a blog.
5. Some slackers have difficulty thinking of ten reasons.
4. A slacker will repeat a reason just to fill out his top ten list.
3. Did I mention that some slackers will ask a question and count it as a reason?
2. At this point, slackers only have to think of one more reason.
And finally, the number one reason that top ten list should be banned from WordPress…
1. As evidenced by the time you have just wasted, they are extremely irritating.
Well, it passed a few seconds……
Now, a top 100 list, that would be something worth reading!!
Emmmm…I don’t think you want to go there.
I do I do I do I do I do!
Let me see if I understand this correctly readers. You collectively prefer that I don’t post anymore top ten lists. Do I have that right? Let me know for sure because I have several ready to go if you would like more. Thanks.
Don’t think of it as slacking – this kind of post is entertainment for the crickets.
Would that be the insect or the rock group?
The ones you can hear chirping when a slacker/bad post hits the blogosphere.
Funny, I just finished reading the top 10 rankings for colleges on the HuffPost. I suppose this inanity inspired you to innovate. Please don’t do it again, it is lame.
Geez, you may have given me an idea for another post “The top ten reasons I couldn’t get into the top ten colleges”. Hmmmm…
I’ve never heard of “Top Ten Lists” so that may say something. There are lots of Blogs I do not follow. Especialy the one’s whose main production is to import material in from elsewhere without adding any comment or real reason for reproducing it. Yours always makes me think or smile so I shall continue to visit it, lists or not
Well, you just read two top ten lists – – my first and my last.
A slacker’s comment 🙂
There, there. You’re about as far from a slacker as one can get, but I’m certainly glad you suffer fools like me. This one was all Tilly Bud’s fault.
List ten reasons why you shouldn’t pay me a finders fee 🙂
Reasons 1-10, I’m too cheap.