New site….old me.

To my followers. In the coming days I will be moving my WordPress blog to a self hosted site (still WordPress. ) I should be able to move all of you over with me (depending on the size of the moving truck I rent). If you suddenly feel like you are being transported, a la Star Trek, don’t worry, just know that you are in my capable hands. Just thought I should let you know in case you don’t hear from me for a while. I appreciate your patronage and patience.

Your pal, Al.

About Al

Retired from a couple of professions, trying my hand at writing about the events in our lives.
This entry was posted in Misc and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to New site….old me.

1. Margy says:

What do you know that I don’t know that I might want to think about as to why a blogger would move to a self hosted site? In short, why?

• Al says:

Not sure yet, Margy, but several new plug-ins available and a chance to learn a bit more. I may regret it, but time will tell.

2. susielindau says:

Good luck and don’t forget to write!

3. Arlene says:

Be sure to take me with you.

4. Beam me up Scottie!!! Or should I say Al? Will keep watching for you till you get back up and running with your new site!

5. Bernice says:

I’m in for the long haul. Patience is my middle name.

6. Lynn says:

Best of luck with the move Al! Don’t be lifting anything too heavy!

7. Ralph says:

Good luck on your move Al ! Mind the potholes on the way ! 🙂

Your turn to write, but please don't be wittier than me. My ego is quite fragile.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s