Hello. Are you there?

I’m baaack!

Just an follow-up post to find out if you all enjoyed the journey to my new site. If you’ll post a quick comment I will know that the trip was successful and you arrived on schedule.

If you experienced any nausea, I apologize for the bumpy ride. I’ve never driven one of these before. Any problems with scratches, bumps or bruises should be directed to my complaint department link at: youknewthetripwasdangerouswhenyousignedup.com.

Thanks.

Your pal, Al

About Al

Retired from a couple of professions, trying my hand at writing about the events in our lives.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Hello. Are you there?

1. Grannymar says:

Love the look of the new website. Happy wanderings with this new venture and good luck for tomorrow.

Maybe I will revisit my own blog and begin a more regular contact with you. Life has been tough since we met in London, but I am slowly improving with every day. Say to Patti for me. xx

2. Peg Schulte says:

Congratulations on the move, and good luck on the surgery tomorrow.

3. Margy says:

Glad to hear it was an easy trip for you. The downside, as far as I can see, is your new site won’t let me leave a comment until I enter my name and email, and I can’t leave ‘likes’. I’ll have to see whether my browser lets me save these things for the next time…

• Al says:

Thanks for the heads up, Margy. Now that we’re all here, I can start working on fixing things like that. This is pretty much the bare bones version and there’s is a lot for me to learn yet. I definitely don’t wanted it to be harder for my followers.

• Margy says:

Also – your reply didn’t show up in my comments feed. I had to check back here to see if you had replied. It will be a sad day if your .org site doesn’t talk to our .com sites like in the old days…

4. Ruth says:

That was a quick trip. 🙂

5. Tricia says:

So is this your new site? Kinda cool!

Your turn to write, but please don't be wittier than me. My ego is quite fragile.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s